. . . and celebrate da NBA Playoffs! Da Jump & Shout Contest will award prizes AND raise monies fer da Cat Friends Helping Friends Organization. Da contest is actually a drawing, so every cat who participates gits entered in da drawing. Contest begins Tuesday, May 20, 2008, 9:00am (PST), and closes Saturday, May 31, 2008, midnight (PST). Open to all animal species (except peoples).
Here's how da fundraiser part werks:
Fer every participant, we will donate .50 cents to da Cat Friends Helping Friends Organization.
Here's how da contest werks:
- There are 2 catagories to participate in - 1) Jump, or 2) Shout.
- Only 2 participants per house allowed. If you are only a one-cat household, then you can participate in both categories (or only one if you like). Another Example: If there are 6 cats in yer house, you will only be allowed 2 participants per household. You can either have 1 participant per category, or both be in da same category. *Both participants do NOT each git 2 entries)
- You ONLY git to use photos that are NOT fussed wif. No Photoshop, no artsy stuff, no special effects. JUST PLAIN FUN PHOTOS.
- You must have a blog or website to participate, and be willing to share yer mailing info should you choose a prize that needs mailing.
- There will be one drawing from each category. Our blurpy sisser will draw da names.
- Names drawn will be announced HERE on Monday, June 2, 2008, 9:00am (PST).
How to enter:
- Post yer photo(s) on YOUR blog or website. Be sure to identify who is in da photo.
- Leave a comment (including a link to your site) on THIS blog to let us know that your photo is posted on YOUR site.
- We will list all participant's links in our sidebar so you can visit each other's sites to see all da fun photos.
Names drawn (one from each category) will git to choose from ONE of da following (all valued at $25.00):
- Box 'O Goodies (treats & toys - will be mailed)
- Gift card fer Amazon.com
- Sponsorship at Best Friends Animal Sanctuary
Here are some examples of photos:
This (below) is whut jumping looks like (duhr). If 2 cats from yer house participate, you could both choose to participate in da same category - but then that's all.
Here (below) is an example of shouting. Now, notice that there are 2 cats in da photo . . . well, you will need to identify who is participating. Fer example, in this photo, Sabi is participating in da Shout category.